Northmoor Trust, Little Wittenham Nature Reserve, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England OX14 4RA.
Re-creating Semi-natural Communities: Effect of Sowing Rate on Establishment of Calcareous Grassland
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 279–289, December 1995
How to Cite
Stevenson, M. J., Bullock, J. M. and Ward, L. K. (1995), Re-creating Semi-natural Communities: Effect of Sowing Rate on Establishment of Calcareous Grassland. Restoration Ecology, 3: 279–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.1995.tb00095.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!