Current address: Saskatchewan Conservation Data Centre, 326-3211 Albert St., Regina, Saskatchewan, S4S 5W6, Canada
Strategies for Mixed-Grass Prairie Restoration: Herbicide, Tilling, and Nitrogen Manipulation
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 290–298, December 1995
How to Cite
Wilson, S. D. and Gerry, A. K. (1995), Strategies for Mixed-Grass Prairie Restoration: Herbicide, Tilling, and Nitrogen Manipulation. Restoration Ecology, 3: 290–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.1995.tb00096.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!