Current address: Marquez and Associates Biological Consultants, 314 Second Street, Chula Vista, CA, U.S.A.
Ineffectiveness of Two Annual Legumes as Nurse Plants for Establishment of Artemisia californica in Coastal Sage Scrub
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 42–50, March 1996
How to Cite
Marquez, V. J. and Allen, E. B. (1996), Ineffectiveness of Two Annual Legumes as Nurse Plants for Establishment of Artemisia californica in Coastal Sage Scrub. Restoration Ecology, 4: 42–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.1996.tb00106.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!