Role Of Seedbank Substrates in the Revegetation of Fly Ash and Gypsum in the United Kingdom
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 61–70, March 1996
How to Cite
Shaw, P. J. A. (1996), Role Of Seedbank Substrates in the Revegetation of Fly Ash and Gypsum in the United Kingdom. Restoration Ecology, 4: 61–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.1996.tb00108.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!