Identifying Sites for Riparian Wetland Restoration: Application of a Model to the Upper Arkansas River Basin
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue Supplement s4, pages 85–102, December 1997
How to Cite
O'Neill, M. P., Schmidt, J. C., Dobrowolski, J. P., Hawkins, C. P. and Neale, C. M. U. (1997), Identifying Sites for Riparian Wetland Restoration: Application of a Model to the Upper Arkansas River Basin. Restoration Ecology, 5: 85–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.1997.tb00208.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!