Patterns of Differentiation in Wiregrass (Aristida beyrichiana): Implications for Restoration Efforts
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
1998 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 166–174, June 1998
How to Cite
Gordon, D. R. and Rice, K. J. (1998), Patterns of Differentiation in Wiregrass (Aristida beyrichiana): Implications for Restoration Efforts. Restoration Ecology, 6: 166–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.1998.00627.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!