Annual and Perennial Grass Growth on Nitrogen-Depleted Decomposed Granite
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
1998 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 175–180, June 1998
How to Cite
Claassen, V. P. and Marler, M. (1998), Annual and Perennial Grass Growth on Nitrogen-Depleted Decomposed Granite. Restoration Ecology, 6: 175–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.1998.00629.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!