Floristic and Soil Organic Matter Changes after Five and Thirty-Five Years of Native Tallgrass Prairie Restoration
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
1998 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 181–196, June 1998
How to Cite
Kindscher, K. and Tieszen, L. L. (1998), Floristic and Soil Organic Matter Changes after Five and Thirty-Five Years of Native Tallgrass Prairie Restoration. Restoration Ecology, 6: 181–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.1998.06210.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!