Polytrichum Strictum as a Solution to Frost Heaving in Disturbed Ecosystems: A Case Study with Milled Peatlands
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 74–82, March 2005
How to Cite
Groeneveld, E.V. G. and Rochefort, L. (2005), Polytrichum Strictum as a Solution to Frost Heaving in Disturbed Ecosystems: A Case Study with Milled Peatlands. Restoration Ecology, 13: 74–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2005.00009.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!