Hydrologic Regime Controls Soil Phosphorus Fluxes in Restoration and Undisturbed Wetlands
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 341–347, June 2005
How to Cite
Aldous, A., McCormick, P., Ferguson, C., Graham, S. and Craft, C. (2005), Hydrologic Regime Controls Soil Phosphorus Fluxes in Restoration and Undisturbed Wetlands. Restoration Ecology, 13: 341–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2005.00043.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!