Department of Evolution, Ecology & Organismal Biology, The Ohio State University, 318 West 12th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210, U.S.A.
Flowering Phenology and Genetic Similarity among Local and Recently Introduced Populations of Andropogon gerardii in Ohio
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 441–447, September 2005
How to Cite
Selbo, S. M. and Snow, A. A. (2005), Flowering Phenology and Genetic Similarity among Local and Recently Introduced Populations of Andropogon gerardii in Ohio. Restoration Ecology, 13: 441–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2005.00055.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!