Department of Forest, Rangeland and Watershed Stewardship, Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, CO 80523, U.S.A.
Long-Term Effects of Biosolids on Revegetation of Disturbed Sagebrush Steppe in Northwestern Colorado
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 545–551, September 2005
How to Cite
Paschke, M. W., Topper, K., Brobst, R. B. and Redente, E. F. (2005), Long-Term Effects of Biosolids on Revegetation of Disturbed Sagebrush Steppe in Northwestern Colorado. Restoration Ecology, 13: 545–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2005.00068.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!