Department of Botany, University of Vermont, Marsh Life Science Building, Burlington, VT 05405, U.S.A.
A Climate-Based Approach to the Restoration of Fire-Dependent Ecosystems
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 429–431, September 2005
How to Cite
Beckage, B., Platt, W. J. and Panko, B. (2005), A Climate-Based Approach to the Restoration of Fire-Dependent Ecosystems. Restoration Ecology, 13: 429–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2005.00070.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!