Dionaea muscipula (Venus Flytrap) Establishment, Release, and Response of Associated Species in Mowed Patches on the Rims of Carolina Bays
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 678–684, December 2005
How to Cite
Luken, J. O. (2005), Dionaea muscipula (Venus Flytrap) Establishment, Release, and Response of Associated Species in Mowed Patches on the Rims of Carolina Bays. Restoration Ecology, 13: 678–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2005.00086.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!