State-and-Transition Successional Model for Bauxite Mining Rehabilitation in the Jarrah Forest of Western Australia
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2006
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 28–37, March 2006
How to Cite
Grant, C. D. (2006), State-and-Transition Successional Model for Bauxite Mining Rehabilitation in the Jarrah Forest of Western Australia. Restoration Ecology, 14: 28–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2006.00102.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!