Short-Term Vegetation and Soil Responses to Mechanical Destruction of Rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus L.) Warrens in an Australian Box Woodland
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 50–59, March 2006
How to Cite
Eldridge, D. J., Costantinides, C. and Vine, A. (2006), Short-Term Vegetation and Soil Responses to Mechanical Destruction of Rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus L.) Warrens in an Australian Box Woodland. Restoration Ecology, 14: 50–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2006.00104.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!