Short-Lived Tree Species and Their Role as Indicators for Plant Diversity in the Restoration of Natural Forests
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 137–147, March 2006
How to Cite
Kreyer, D. and Zerbe, S. (2006), Short-Lived Tree Species and Their Role as Indicators for Plant Diversity in the Restoration of Natural Forests. Restoration Ecology, 14: 137–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2006.00114.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!