Seven-Year Survival of Perennial Herbaceous Transplants in Temperate Woodland Restoration
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 330–338, September 2006
How to Cite
Mottl, L. M., Mabry, C. M. and Farrar, D. R. (2006), Seven-Year Survival of Perennial Herbaceous Transplants in Temperate Woodland Restoration. Restoration Ecology, 14: 330–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2006.00141.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!