Soil Formation and Vegetation Establishment on the Cliff Face of Abandoned Quarries in the Early Stages of Natural Colonization
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 349–356, September 2006
How to Cite
Yuan, J.-G., Fang, W., Fan, L., Chen, Y., Wang, D.-Q. and Yang, Z.-Y. (2006), Soil Formation and Vegetation Establishment on the Cliff Face of Abandoned Quarries in the Early Stages of Natural Colonization. Restoration Ecology, 14: 349–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2006.00143.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!