We use the term plant “count” throughout, rather than plant “density,” in order to better distinguish observed plant numbers per quadrat from the seeding density treatments per m2; plant count values are expressed as the number of individuals per 0.25-m2 quadrat.
Determining the Optimal Sowing Density for a Mixture of Native Plants Used to Revegetate Degraded Ecosystems
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 379–390, September 2006
How to Cite
Burton, C. M., Burton, P. J., Hebda, R. and Turner, N. J. (2006), Determining the Optimal Sowing Density for a Mixture of Native Plants Used to Revegetate Degraded Ecosystems. Restoration Ecology, 14: 379–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2006.00146.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!