Assessing Targets for the Restoration of Herbaceous Vegetation in Ponderosa Pine Forests
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 548–560, December 2006
How to Cite
Laughlin, D. C., Moore, M. M., Bakker, J. D., Casey, C. A., Springer, J. D., Fulé, P. Z. and Covington, W. W. (2006), Assessing Targets for the Restoration of Herbaceous Vegetation in Ponderosa Pine Forests. Restoration Ecology, 14: 548–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2006.00166.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!