Response of Native and Exotic Grasses to Increased Soil Nitrogen and Recovery in a Postfire Environment
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 587–594, December 2006
How to Cite
Hunter, M. E. and Omi, P. N. (2006), Response of Native and Exotic Grasses to Increased Soil Nitrogen and Recovery in a Postfire Environment. Restoration Ecology, 14: 587–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2006.00170.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!