Assessment of Potential Karner Blue Butterfly (Lycaeides melissa samuelis) (Family: Lycanidae) Reintroduction Sites in Ontario, Canada
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 645–652, December 2006
How to Cite
Chan, P. K. and Packer, L. (2006), Assessment of Potential Karner Blue Butterfly (Lycaeides melissa samuelis) (Family: Lycanidae) Reintroduction Sites in Ontario, Canada. Restoration Ecology, 14: 645–652. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2006.00176.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!