Present address: Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, Science Division, 600 Capitol Way North, Olympia, WA 98501, U.S.A.
Forest Stand Characteristics Altered by Restoration Affect Western Bluebird Habitat Quality
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2006
2006 Society for Ecological Restoration International No claim to original US government works
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 653–661, December 2006
How to Cite
Wightman, C. S. and Germaine, S. S. (2006), Forest Stand Characteristics Altered by Restoration Affect Western Bluebird Habitat Quality. Restoration Ecology, 14: 653–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2006.00177.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!