Seagrass Transplanting in Cockburn Sound, Western Australia: A Comparison of Manual Transplantation Methodology Using Posidonia sinuosa Cambridge et Kuo
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2007
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 240–249, June 2007
How to Cite
Paling, E. I., Van Keulen, M. and Tunbridge, D. J. (2007), Seagrass Transplanting in Cockburn Sound, Western Australia: A Comparison of Manual Transplantation Methodology Using Posidonia sinuosa Cambridge et Kuo. Restoration Ecology, 15: 240–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00207.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!