Does the Type of Disturbance Matter When Restoring Disturbance-Dependent Grasslands?
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 263–272, June 2007
How to Cite
MacDougall, A. S. and Turkington, R. (2007), Does the Type of Disturbance Matter When Restoring Disturbance-Dependent Grasslands?. Restoration Ecology, 15: 263–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00209.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!