Reproductive versus Vegetative Recruitment of the Invasive Tree Schinus terebenthifolius: Implications for Restoration on Reunion Island
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 412–419, September 2007
How to Cite
Tassin, J., Rivière, J.-N. and Clergeau, P. (2007), Reproductive versus Vegetative Recruitment of the Invasive Tree Schinus terebenthifolius: Implications for Restoration on Reunion Island. Restoration Ecology, 15: 412–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00237.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!