Two Decades of River Restoration in California: What Can We Learn?
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 516–523, September 2007
How to Cite
Kondolf, G. M., Anderson, S., Lave, R., Pagano, L., Merenlender, A. and Bernhardt, E. S. (2007), Two Decades of River Restoration in California: What Can We Learn?. Restoration Ecology, 15: 516–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00247.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!