River Enhancement in the Upper Mississippi River Basin: Approaches Based on River Uses, Alterations, and Management Agencies
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
2007 Society for Ecological Restoration International No claim to original US government works
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 538–549, September 2007
How to Cite
O’Donnell, T. K. and Galat, D. L. (2007), River Enhancement in the Upper Mississippi River Basin: Approaches Based on River Uses, Alterations, and Management Agencies. Restoration Ecology, 15: 538–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00249.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!