Intra- and Interannual Vegetation Change: Implications for Long-Term Research
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
© 2007 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 5–11, March 2008
How to Cite
Korb, J. E. and Fulé, P. Z. (2008), Intra- and Interannual Vegetation Change: Implications for Long-Term Research. Restoration Ecology, 16: 5–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00256.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!