The Effect of Fire Reintroduction on Endemic and Rare Plants of a Southeastern Glade Ecosystem
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
© 2007 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 39–49, March 2008
How to Cite
Scot Duncan, R., Anderson, C. B., Sellers, H. N. and Robbins, E. E. (2008), The Effect of Fire Reintroduction on Endemic and Rare Plants of a Southeastern Glade Ecosystem. Restoration Ecology, 16: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00260.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!