The Role of Endangered Species Reintroduction in Ecosystem Restoration: Tortoise–Cactus Interactions on Española Island, Galápagos
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
© 2007 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 88–93, March 2008
How to Cite
Gibbs, J. P., Marquez, C. and Sterling, E. J. (2008), The Role of Endangered Species Reintroduction in Ecosystem Restoration: Tortoise–Cactus Interactions on Española Island, Galápagos. Restoration Ecology, 16: 88–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00265.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!