Declining Diversity in Natural and Restored Salt Marshes: A 30-Year Study of Tijuana Estuary
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
© 2007 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 249–262, June 2008
How to Cite
Zedler, J. B. and West, J. M. (2008), Declining Diversity in Natural and Restored Salt Marshes: A 30-Year Study of Tijuana Estuary. Restoration Ecology, 16: 249–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00268.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!