Manipulating the Quantity, Quality, and Manner of C Addition to Reduce Soil Inorganic N and Increase C4:C3 Grass Biomass
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 688–695, December 2007
How to Cite
Bleier, J. S. and Jackson, R. D. (2007), Manipulating the Quantity, Quality, and Manner of C Addition to Reduce Soil Inorganic N and Increase C4:C3 Grass Biomass. Restoration Ecology, 15: 688–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00281.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!