Conflict of Interest Statement: J. T. Croton is a consultant to Alcoa. G.L. Ainsworth has declared no conflict of interest.
Development of a Winged Tine to Relieve Mining-Related Soil Compaction after Bauxite Mining in Western Australia
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s4, pages S48–S53, December 2007
How to Cite
Croton, J. T. and Ainsworth, G. L. (2007), Development of a Winged Tine to Relieve Mining-Related Soil Compaction after Bauxite Mining in Western Australia. Restoration Ecology, 15: S48–S53. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00292.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!