Conflict of Interest Statement: I. L. Colquhoun and N. L. Kerp are paid employees of Alcoa.
Minimizing the Spread of a Soil-Borne Plant Pathogen during a Large-Scale Mining Operation
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s4, pages S85–S93, December 2007
How to Cite
Colquhoun, I. J. and Kerp, N. L. (2007), Minimizing the Spread of a Soil-Borne Plant Pathogen during a Large-Scale Mining Operation. Restoration Ecology, 15: S85–S93. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00296.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!