Conflict of Interest Statement: O. G. Nichols is a paid fauna consultant to Alcoa, while C. D. Grant is a paid employee of Alcoa.
Vertebrate Fauna Recolonization of Restored Bauxite Mines—Key Findings from Almost 30 Years of Monitoring and Research
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s4, pages S116–S126, December 2007
How to Cite
Nichols, O. G. and Grant, C. D. (2007), Vertebrate Fauna Recolonization of Restored Bauxite Mines—Key Findings from Almost 30 Years of Monitoring and Research. Restoration Ecology, 15: S116–S126. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00299.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!