The Longleaf Pine Ecosystem: Ecology, Silviculture, and Restoration - Edited by Shibu Jose, Eric J. Jokela, and Deborah L. Miller
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 745–746, December 2007
How to Cite
Fulé, P. Z. (2007), The Longleaf Pine Ecosystem: Ecology, Silviculture, and Restoration - Edited by Shibu Jose, Eric J. Jokela, and Deborah L. Miller. Restoration Ecology, 15: 745–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00303.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!