Seed Dynamics of Early and Late Successional Tree Species in Tropical Abandoned Pastures: Seed Burial as a Way of Evading Predation
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
© 2007 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 435–443, September 2008
How to Cite
Garcia-Orth, X. and Martínez-Ramos, M. (2008), Seed Dynamics of Early and Late Successional Tree Species in Tropical Abandoned Pastures: Seed Burial as a Way of Evading Predation. Restoration Ecology, 16: 435–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00320.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!