Rescue and Restoration: Experimental Translocation of Amorpha herbacea Walter var. crenulata (Rybd.) Isley into a Novel Urban Habitat
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 542–552, December 2008
How to Cite
Wendelberger, K. S., Fellows, M. Q. N. and Maschinski, J. (2008), Rescue and Restoration: Experimental Translocation of Amorpha herbacea Walter var. crenulata (Rybd.) Isley into a Novel Urban Habitat. Restoration Ecology, 16: 542–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00325.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!