Regenerating Topsoil Functionality in Four Drastically Disturbed Soil Types by Compost Incorporation
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 24–32, January 2009
How to Cite
Curtis, M. J. and Claassen, V. P. (2009), Regenerating Topsoil Functionality in Four Drastically Disturbed Soil Types by Compost Incorporation. Restoration Ecology, 17: 24–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00329.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!