Ecophysiology of Species with Distinct Leaf Morphologies: Effects of Plastic and Shadecloth Tree Guards
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 33–41, January 2009
How to Cite
Close, D. C., Ruthrof, K. X., Turner, S., Rokich, D. P. and Dixon, K. W. (2009), Ecophysiology of Species with Distinct Leaf Morphologies: Effects of Plastic and Shadecloth Tree Guards. Restoration Ecology, 17: 33–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00330.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!