Canopy Composition and Forest Structure Provide Restoration Targets for Low-Order Riparian Ecosystems
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 51–59, January 2009
How to Cite
Rheinhardt, R. D., McKenney-Easterling, M., Brinson, M. M., Masina-Rubbo, J., Brooks, R. P., Whigham, D. F., O’Brien, D., Hite, J. T. and Armstrong, B. K. (2009), Canopy Composition and Forest Structure Provide Restoration Targets for Low-Order Riparian Ecosystems. Restoration Ecology, 17: 51–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00333.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!