Possible Mechanism for Spontaneous Establishment of Calluna vulgaris in a Recently Abandoned Agricultural Field
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
© 2007 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 308–313, March 2009
How to Cite
Van Der Wal, A., De Boer, W., Klein Gunnewiek, P. J. A. and Van Veen, J. A. (2009), Possible Mechanism for Spontaneous Establishment of Calluna vulgaris in a Recently Abandoned Agricultural Field. Restoration Ecology, 17: 308–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2007.00349.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!