Effects of Experimental Burning on Individual Performance and Population Structure of Two Rare Plants of Northcentral Washington
Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 215–225, March 2009
How to Cite
Harrod, R. J. and Halpern, C. B. (2009), Effects of Experimental Burning on Individual Performance and Population Structure of Two Rare Plants of Northcentral Washington. Restoration Ecology, 17: 215–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00371.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!