Assessing the Representativeness of the Oldest Permanent Inventory Plots in Northern Arizona Ponderosa Pine Forests
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 369–377, May 2009
How to Cite
Bell, D. M., Parysow, P. F. and Moore, M. M. (2009), Assessing the Representativeness of the Oldest Permanent Inventory Plots in Northern Arizona Ponderosa Pine Forests. Restoration Ecology, 17: 369–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00377.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!