Secondary Invasions: Implications of Riparian Restoration for In-Stream Invasion by an Aquatic Grass
Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 378–385, May 2009
How to Cite
Loo, S. E., Mac Nally, R., O’Dowd, D. J. and Lake, P. S. (2009), Secondary Invasions: Implications of Riparian Restoration for In-Stream Invasion by an Aquatic Grass. Restoration Ecology, 17: 378–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00378.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!