The restoration community misses Curtis J. Hutto, who suffered a heart attack and passed away while working on a Phragmites remediation site on September 26, 2005.
Efficacy of Imazapyr and Glyphosate in the Control of Non-Native Phragmites australis
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 221–224, June 2008
How to Cite
Mozdzer, T. J., Hutto, C. J., Clarke, P. A. and Field, D. P. (2008), Efficacy of Imazapyr and Glyphosate in the Control of Non-Native Phragmites australis. Restoration Ecology, 16: 221–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00386.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!