Translocations: Providing Outcomes for Wildlife, Resource Managers, Scientists, and the Human Community
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 204–209, June 2008
How to Cite
Parker, K. A. (2008), Translocations: Providing Outcomes for Wildlife, Resource Managers, Scientists, and the Human Community. Restoration Ecology, 16: 204–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00388.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!