Seed Dispersal and Seedling Emergence in a Created and a Natural Salt Marsh on the Gulf of Mexico Coast in Southwest Louisiana, U.S.A.
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 422–432, May 2009
How to Cite
Elsey-Quirk, T., Middleton, B. A. and Proffitt, C. E. (2009), Seed Dispersal and Seedling Emergence in a Created and a Natural Salt Marsh on the Gulf of Mexico Coast in Southwest Louisiana, U.S.A. Restoration Ecology, 17: 422–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00398.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!